Skip to main content
Vedische Culturenprogramma wordt op elke 3e zaterdag van de maand gehouden in Boxtel. Kom en geniet de transcendentale muziek, spiritueel kennis, Mantra yoga en heerlijk diner. प्रत्येक तेस्रो शनिबार हुने भजन किरतनमा सबैलाई नामहाट बक्स्टेलमा स्वागतम्





Gross Overall Happiness through Mahamantra

If you ask me for the talisman that can make you happy, healthy and rich, I will recommend the divine talisman, the touchstone for your soul and that is the Mahamantra: Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare. Hare Rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare. This mantra is the concluding essence of the Vedas. This mantra is the real Gyan or knowledge. This mantra opens up your divine eye. Chant this mantra and you feel the reaity.

When I first landed in Holland from a remote country, the Kingdom of Bhutan, I found myself in hell. I had no one, no money, no more cloth than what I was wearing- a trouser with holes at my back, a shirt and a jacket given by someone in the street. I was bereaved from my families and countrymen and dropped in the strange place that is totally opposite to where I was grown up.

By fortune and also thorough my own efforts and enthusiasm to Vedic culture, one day I met a devotee of ISKCON.  Then onwards my life began to change to better. My overall condition improved. One day I met Mahavishnu Swami Maharaj in the house of a devotee Bhagavad Dharmadas. Maharaj was very sympathetic to me, seing my misarable contidion and looked at me with such a mercyful glance that drove all my awaiting reactions of my sinful acts. I was already chanting for few months, the Hare Krsna mahamantra and found this as the fruit of my chanting.

Mahavishnu Swami's merciful glance


Maharaj told me to conduct Vedic cultural program or Naamhat and assured me that if I do this sincerely I can achieve everything, like money, good family, fame, health and over all the happiness from within. I agreed and decided to obey what Maharaj adviced me. Soon I was allowed to bring my wife and child Kesavi- see video below, whom I left behind when she was about one and half year old. I had not seen them for those last three years. 

I started Naamhat program from the 3rd Sarurday of August 2002, on the auspicious occassion of Pabitropana Ekadasi. Maharaj told me that, just like the owner of a big company gives all the necessary facilities to his company manager, Lord Krishna will provide anything and everything to anyone who conducts Naamhat and helps in others' spiritual advancement. I declare boldly that what Maharaj told me was really true. It came everything true and I am really blessed. I am still continuing this program and will do this forever. This is the only activity that gives me and my family the real happiness. Please use me for your spiritual benefit.
Yours servant Vrajendrasutadas www.ngautam.webs.com
 

VIDEO: Kesavi Singing Mahamatra for eternal happiness.

Comments

Buy Vedic literatures

Bhagavad Gita- Zoals Ze Is editie te koop op bol.com Alle boeken van Srila Prabhupada is ter beschiking gesteld. Als u vandaag besteld krijgt u het morgen thuis per courier dhl. All the books of Srila Prabhupada are available for sale. Place order today, next day you will get it at home per courier dhl in Europe. Email us: naamhat@hotmail.com

Our family numbers

Popular posts from this blog

Een kort omschrijving Ekadasi

In elke maand zijn er twee Ekadasi. Ekadasi betekent letterlijk de 11e van de dag voor volle maan en nieuwe maan. Deze dag is ook als een Madhava tithi genoemd, de favorite dag van de Heer Krishna. Om  Ekadasi  volledig na te leven, zoals Ambarisha Maharaja dat deed, is erg zeldzaam. We zouden het zo moeten proberen te doen, maar worden beïnvloedt door dit huidige tijdperk, Kali- yuga . Maharaja Ambarisha leefde in Satya- yuga , en hij was zo sterk dat hij een jaar lang zou hebben kunnen vasten zonder te slapen, terwijl hij op één been zou staan, zonder water te drinken of zelfs maar adem te halen. In Kali- yuga  zijn we echter noch sterk noch vergevorderd; maar we zijn toch fortuinlijk. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu heeft uitgelegd dat als we hongerig zijn op  Ekadasi , we wat fruit, sap of melk mogen nemen. We dienen niet voortdurend te eten. Het is niet zo dat we een liter van een bepaalde soort sap drinken, en een half uur later weer een ander soort sap nemen, om daarna binnen een

Offerings to His Holiness Jayapataka Swami Maharaj

4th April '12, the auspicious occassion of the Vyasa puja celebration in honour of His Holiness Jayapataka Swami Maharaj who has been dedicated to develop particularly Mayapur to Vedic planetorium city, His Holiness Bhakti Caru Swami humbly submits his intimate offerings  and glorification, here under . HH Jayapataka Maharaj I was very fortunate to have a long and intimate association with His Holiness Jayapataka Swami Maharaja since I joined ISKCON. Undoubtedly he is one of the most exemplary leaders of ISKCON today. With the sincerity he is serving Srila Prabhupada is extremely praiseworthy. As a matter of fact ever since he met Srila Prabhupda he offered himself completely to his service and the way he is serving him till today is a wonderful example for all of us. In the early days in Mayapur there were not so many devotees. Therefore, we had the oportunity to have a very close relationship with each other. Although he was the leader of Maypur, he was very humble and carin

Savior of the World, Srila Prabhupada's appearance

The day after the  Lord Sri Krishna Janmastami  is the  Appearance Day of His Divine Grace Srila A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada , the  Founder-Acarya  of International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON).  He is the savior of the world from sinful maneuvers though his preaching of the Vedic literatures.  Srila Prabhupada was sent by the Lord to fulfil Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's prediction  Prtvithe ache yata nagaradi grama, sarvatra pracara haibe more nama   - In every town and village of the world, My name will be heard . Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura wrote in his  Sajjona-tosani , "Soon there will be a time when the chanting of Krishna's name will be heard in England, France, Russia, Germany and America." His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, Founder-Acarya of International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON), appeared as Abhay Charan De, in 1896, in Calcutta. He first met his spiritual master, Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saras